[mapserver-users] vector Symbol and anchorpoint

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 05:15:16 PDT 2013

As you're not showing what you would like to obtain, nor the mapfile
you are using to generate those images it is difficult to be of much
help. I have added a test in
https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/commit/89d59a49586dc3192dfd2f67bd1a751f0900e36f
that mimics what I guess you would like to obtain, and for me shows
that anchorpoint seems to be working as expected.

--
thomas