[mapserver-users] vector Symbol and anchorpoint

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 05:37:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to explain my need.

I need to define an outline of polygon with an perpendicular segment
forward the internal of polygon.
It goal is to allow to use only the outline (no internal fill) and also
help the user to distinguish the internal and the external part of a
polygon when the scale is bigger and the polygon is not all in the screen.

The problem is that the symbol don't start exactly from the outpline but a
little before.as it was moved.

Andrea.

--
Andrea Peri