[mapserver-users] ScribeUI: Possible segmentation fault on Ubuntu 12.04

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:26:34 PDT 2013

Hi again Jessica,

After a second restart the server seems to be back to normal and I can now
load the main ScribeUI page. That was a good tip, thanks.

Unfortunately ScribeUI is trying to load a heap of assets from
localhost/static, which does not exist at this stage. Should I map an alias
from there to /opt/ScribeUI/application/static?

Thanks.