[mapserver-users] Create imageObject failed in python binding.

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 00:45:43 PDT 2013

Shawn,
I have briefly checked the python mapscript sources and I am afraid the you
might have hit a bug.
Python mapscript has a special, more pythonic imageObj constructor which
seems to depend heavily on GD code
and that possibily explains the error you are experiencing.

Would you mind opening an issue at:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/new

Please state the mapserver version and, if built from sources, the options
used.
It would greatly speed up the resolution process if you could build
mapserver/mapscript from the git sources.

BR,
Umberto