[mapserver-users] query wms_group layer

Zmitser Kozhukh zmitserk at mail.ru
Thu Jul 25 02:28:27 PDT 2013

 Hello list,
i would like to enquire if it is possible to make queryable wms_group layer?
Let's say I have three queryable layers in mapfile, that are meant for different scales.
Now I group them by GROUP keyword under LAYER and also add wms_group_title metadata keyword.
After I do that and add group layer to map suddenly option GetFeatureInfo becomes unavailable,
although if I add these layers one by one, the layers are queryable.
Do I need to add some other keyword to metadata, or is there are some other workaround?
Will be grateful for you advices,
                                                         sincerly Zmicier