[mapserver-users] WFS Server Layer styles not displaying

Murad Jamal muradj at omnilink.com.au
Tue Mar 26 20:58:09 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have been recently testing mapserver with WFS layer.

The wfs layer appears - however it completely ignores my CLASS Styles. I
used WMS before - it worked without any issue.

Anything I am doing wrong here? Or Does mapserver doesn't support styling
for WFS layers through CLASS definitions?

Here is my Layer Definition in map file . Using mapserver ver 6.0.2

LAYER

    NAME "bldg"

    METADATA

      "wfs_title"         "Building Footprints" ##REQUIRED

      "wfs_srs"           "EPSG:28356" ## REQUIRED

      "gml_include_items" "all" ## Optional (serves all attributes for
layer)

      "gml_featureid"     "ID" ## REQUIRED

      "wfs_enable_request" "*"

  END

    TYPE polygon

    STATUS OFF

    #DATA "site/bldg_region"

   CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN

                                                PLUGIN
"C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_mssql2008.dll"

    CONNECTION "server=abc;uid= abc;pwd= abc;database= abc;Integrated
Security=false"

    DATA "geom from bldg USING SRID=28356"

    TRANSPARENCY 100

    PROJECTION