[mapserver-users] New Google+ community

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 3 07:12:21 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I noticed that GeoServer now has a Google+ community, and so hey, I
created a MapServer one:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103841604654304099367  Join and
share!

By the way, in doing my latest MapServer Status Report presentation
(linked in that community) I did a count of mailing list use for
MapServer (see slides).  One of the big takeaways I got from
FOSS4G-Buenos Aires is that the way Open Source
communities/users/developers are interacting is changing (new avenues of
communication).  So, to make sure we catch some of these new ways, I
created this new community.  But let's make sure to keep on top of
these, it will take a group effort.

If you would like to help with moderating ping me directly.

Thanks everyone!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna