[mapserver-users] Is there still a 2GB size limit on shapefiles?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 9 05:30:47 PDT 2013

Hi Roger,

It would be great if you could make available your test shp, possibly
point to it [or upload it to a shared OSGeo server] and your tiny
mapfile directly in a comment in the ticket (
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/3514).  Once you do that
I'll test your mapfile with master/trunk.

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna