[mapserver-users] MapCahe question -- Caching the first couple of zoom levels

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Nov 24 09:33:16 PST 2013

Hi,

GeoWebCache supports this as "Selective zoom level caching"
http://geowebcache.org/docs/current/configuration/layers/selectivezoom.html
MapProxy seems to be able to do the same with directives "use_direct_from_level" and "use_direct_from_res"
http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.6.0/configuration.html

I guess that Mapcache will also support this practical feature sooner or later.

-Jukka Rahkonen-