[mapserver-users] Map collaring techniques.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Dec 19 11:43:06 PST 2014

Hi Brent,

Neat trick there, and straightforward too.

I had thought about doing some sort of pipeline for drawing with MapServer, by simply drawing different grid areas at each step in the pipeline.  One step for each side of the map for example.  I know I can do it with MapSCRIPT, but being able to pass in a image to MapServer would be the cool way.

Bobb