[mapserver-users] Data Query Issue

Weisbender, Eric Weisbend at WAPA.GOV
Fri Jun 6 11:56:11 PDT 2014

Hello list,

I am auto downloading two different sets of fire point data.  One comes in Geographic WGS84 the other in Geographic NAD83.  When I draw both at the same time and try a Query by Rectangle only the last one defined in the mapfile returns info.  If I reproject one to UTM then they both return information.  This is an auto download every two hours so I would hate to have to mod the data.  I'm using version 6.2.1.  Query by point works fine.  Any ideas are greatly appreciate.

Thanks
Eric