[mapserver-users] Capabilities / queryable GROUPed layer

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:07:29 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm out of ideas configuring a WMS with grouped layers for a
GetFeatureInfo-Request. The problem is, in the capabilities document at
the layer level ...queryable="1"... is missing. The actual gfi request
is working.

Since my client is processing the capabilities doc and is looking for
queryable layers, I had to work around with a static capabilities document.

My search resulted only in an old ticket [1], but maybe this isn't related.

Can someone here confirm or deny this issue?

/usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 6.2.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO
SUPPORTS=SVG_SYMBOLS SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

OS: Ubuntu 12.04

Best wishes,

Lars