[mapserver-users] seems to be different render resolutions on lines VS areas

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Mon Jun 16 05:21:21 PDT 2014

Hi list.
I have a problem, probable newbee fault...
I render a map where I would like to have a 1 pixel grey contour in the borders of different colored areas.
I'm getting an image where it looks like the areas is rendered in one resolution and the lines in a higher resolution.
The area pixels are 10 times larger than the line pixels. The effect is that the pixel color for the 2 different areas are on both sides of the thinner border line.
I'm not setting different resolutions for different layers (don't even know if it is possible).

If you have the solution I would be more the grateful to take part of it.
/Paul