[mapserver-users] Capabilities / queryable GROUPed layer

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:56:09 PDT 2014

On 16.06.2014 19:59, b.j.kobben at utwente.nl wrote:
> Just checking: you did make sure that each LAYER has TOLERANCEUNITS and
> TOLERANCE values, and a TEMPLATE in each CLASS (as required by Mapserver
> to make a layer queryable)...?

I didn't configure TOLERANCEUNITS. Each layer has a TEMPLATE
(header/body/footer) and the GetFeatureInfo-Request is working.

My problem is, the grouped layer is advertised in the capabilities
document as queryable=0 although it is actually queryable. When I'm
disabling the group, each individual layer is marked as queryable.

Best wishes,

Lars