[mapserver-users] About FILTER and FILTERITEM

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:45:38 PDT 2014

Hello Jukka

The post from stackexchange was mine. It was at the time when I
migrated everything from 5.0 to 6.2 and the docs for 6.2 were not too
clear.

I too use FILTEITEM when I want to single out something (like the
roads from Tiger edges); I am using Mapserver for 4 years now and I
still do not have a clear patter to when and why I use Expressions
and/or FILTERITEM. The more it resembles SQL, the better

But your topic here helps a lot. :)
p.s.: sorry if I messed up the mailing-list posting rules. I am very
bad in replying to mailing lists. They always seemed hard to follow
for me :-)

--
Raiz Roland Robert