[mapserver-users] How increase the tolerance for GetFeatureInfo over a line dataset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 23 12:17:14 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea,

Here is the thread on the QGIS cache problem for OGC services (includes
the path to the folder that I must manually delete each time):
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/strange-GetCapabilities-caching-td5258591.html

Keep that in mind for your travels for sure.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/