[mapserver-users] RE Inconsistance between display and data

Jean Somers jean.somers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:40:15 PST 2016

The classification of the polyline base map data depends on the LAYER
field, and for the concerned department ( french county data, this field
has no FER attribute (FER  french equivalent for RAIL).

I'm just mailing you the corresponding  Layer of the Mapfile:

LAYER
TILEINDEX "./******/generic/index/_polyline_idx"
TILEITEM "LOCATION"
METADATA