[mapserver-users] Finding (and modifying?) status codes of mapserver responses

deduikertjes deduikertjes at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 19 09:08:47 PDT 2016

Thomas,

Thank you.
Interesting remark you make on the WMS-spec. Never thought of that.
You say that I can add a config option to return something other than
200. I suppose by that you mean that such a config option does not
exits, but that I can hack it in?

Can you please elaborate a bit on how non 200 status codes on service
exception reports could break a client. No map is no map?

Marco