[mapserver-users] Postgis geography data

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jan 20 08:45:20 PST 2017

You might get some ideasfrom this thread:

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/6681/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-postgis-geography-and-geometry-types

bobb

On Jan 20, 2017, at 10:14 AM, ferdaousse chakir <ferdaousse.chakir at gmail.com<mailto:ferdaousse.chakir at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I already asked this question , but infortunally no one answered, so , i'm gonna ask it again hopefully i'll get an answer this time :) :) .
I'm trying to display a spatial table (Postgis) with mapserver.the problem is my spatial data is a geography type not geometry so the postgis functions used by mapserver doesn't work .
I'm wondering if mapserver support postgis geography data type or not ?
Any ideas ?? :)

--

Ferdaousse Chakir

Élève-Ingénieur en 3ème Année -Mastère (Architecture des systèmes d'informations géographiques)

Ecole Nationale des Sciences Géographiques-Champs sur marne France

Mobile : 06.67.45.00.60
E-mail : ferdaousse.chakir at gmail.com<mailto:ferdaousse.chakir at gmail.com>

"That rainbow song's no good. Take it out."  - MGM memo after first showing of The Wizard Of Oz