[mapserver-users] GetMap vs GetFeatureinfo sort

pe_lord pe_lord at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:37:47 PDT 2018

Thanks.

Here more informations.

I have 2 overlapping geometries.

My class are based on a field ==> CLASSITEM "code_type" and appear in my
mapfile in this order.

CLASS
    NAME "Blue CLASS"
    EXPRESSION '1'
    STYLE
    SYMBOL "square"
        SIZE 8
	COLOR 53 68 150
    END
END
CLASS
    NAME "Red Class"
    EXPRESSION '4'
    STYLE
    SYMBOL "square"
        SIZE 8
	COLOR 188 34 115
    END
END

My data is stored in this order into PG, with this structure (id,
code_type,geom):
id1,4,geom
id2,1,geom

If I understand properly, my last geometrie (id2) is plotted on top of other
classes. This is making sense.

Otherwise, in the getfeatureinfo, the same order is kept, this a non-sense
according to my classes's order.

I would like to to present this data in a flipped order like, according to
my classes's logic:
id2,1
id1,4

I expect that the topmost feature returned in getfeatureinfo response
correspond to the topmost feature drawn on map. I would like to have a
constant response, independently from my template format (gml, html,
json...)

You will find an
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t378858/sl.png>

Here what I tried without succes:
- flip my mapfile's classes
- sort my data based on my field (code_type). In this case, either I have
the getmap sorted in the right order, or the getfeatureinfo. Both behaviors
are impossible at the same time.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html