[mapserver-users] connect label to features

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 25 05:21:22 PDT 2021

Hi Luca,

I was able to get leader lines with your data by just commented out your
MINDISTANCE parameter in your LABEL.  Here is the resulting map image:
https://pasteboard.co/K8eUIip.png

Hope that helps.

(please also never attach zip, images, or files, on a mailing list,
instead just upload your zip or image somewhere, and point to it here
instead)

Have a nice weekend,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training