[MapServer-users] The way WMS is displayed depends on Zoom Level

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Wed Oct 12 00:48:33 PDT 2022

Hello,

I have created mapfile based on raster data from Sentinel 1, but the way rendered data is displayed varies in dependent of zoom level.

What I'am talking about:

https://ibb.co/X8pTKst

https://ibb.co/QF4fX48

https://ibb.co/n1tZSQZ

Of course I would like to achive the effect visible on the last screenshot for all of the zoom levels. How I defined Class for raster layers in mapfile:

CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
CLASS
      STYLE
            RANGEITEM "pixel"
            COLORRANGE 0 0 0  255 255 255
            DATARANGE 0.02 1.05
      END
END

I would be greatful for any tips how to manage this problem (:

best regards,
Marcin