[MapServer-users] Cluster with Oracle Spatial data

Yankov, Ivan YankovI at eba.bund.de
Thu Oct 12 00:02:56 PDT 2023

Hi Holger,

thanks for your feedback. All my services use the Oracle Spatial database, so there is no problem with the general connection to the database.
Its just that the cluster option doesn’t work for me when I use Oracle as datasource.

The shape-layer that I described was only for test purposes because I wanted to see if I can get the cluster feature working at all.
There seemed to be no issues with a shape source. The problem occurs only when I use my default datasource, which in my case is Oracle Spatial.

Regards
Ivan