[MapServer-users] Question: Where do WMS URLs in WFS GetMetadata reply come from?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Fri Jul 26 04:06:17 PDT 2024

Hi,

after getting WMS to run and thinking I got the basics, I moved to
learning WFS with mapserver now. I have set up a simple WFS mapfile and
it seems to work, however, I noticed that in the GetMetadata reply are
WMS URLs in
gmd:distributionInfo -> gmd:MD_Distribution -> gmd:transferOptions ->
gmd:transferOptions -> gmd:gmd:onLine

See
https://mapserver.gofferje.net/?map=wfs&request=GetMetadata&layer=valkeakoski

Where do those come from? Can I/should I turn them off or should I add
WMS services to my mapfile? Can I have WFS and WMS in the same mapfile?

BR: Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263