[MapServer-users] Question: Where do WMS URLs in WFS GetMetadata reply come from?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Fri Jul 26 09:26:31 PDT 2024

Hi Steve,

thanks for your reply.

I don't think that has anything to do with the online resource URL. The
URLs to the WFS objects are also in the GetMetadata reply. The WMS URL
is just first. I'm wondering if I can turn that off completely.

BR: Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263