[VisCom] three things

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 17 10:57:39 EDT 2006

On 15-Jun-06, at 4:35 PM, Peter Moran wrote:
> 1) Great to meet most of you at Where 2.0.  We felt the event was
> quite a successful kickoff for OSGeo here in the U.S. in terms of
> visibility and participation.
Hi Peter, I agree, is was a great time and worked out quite well.

>  2) I’ll be leaving Autodesk tomorrow to take 4-6 months off, spend
> time with family and do some traveling.
We'll miss you, thanks for keeping someone from Autodesk in the loop
- we couldn't have done it as well without your group's help.

> Jan and Kirsten will subscribe to the alias and would like to de-
> brief with you on Where 2.0 – what worked, what didn’t, etc. and
> also start planning for future events.
I have a few ideas too, but look forward to hearing what others think
we can improve for the next event.

>  3)  The flyers that Tyler and team put together along with banner
> artwork for the event, the presentation template and much more are
> posted to the visibility committee Documents and Files space at:
Thanks for putting these up, I will update them with a couple of the
changes I already want to make.

Take it easy during your time away,