[Viscom-dev] Conference branding advice

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Feb 20 15:17:11 EST 2007

I agree with Frank.

I don't have a problem in principle with an "appropriate" company doing
the "We support/use/recommend OSGeo" approach, although in practice
there could be an issue defining what an "appropriate" company is...
Best handled on a case-by-case basis maybe?; in this case, Cameron and
ADSK are both known to be Good Citizens, so I'd think we're okay...

-mpg