[Marketing] extending the logo to a local chapter

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Dec 24 13:12:50 EST 2008

> can we use the logo?

If you are an official chapter, then most certainly yes.

> can we extend it?

Only in approved ways.  For example, we've talked about adding an icon to the logo for things like "Associate Member" or "Member Project" -- I think adding a similarly styled icon that says "España" or "Cascadia" or whatever would be great.

> can we change the "compass" phrase?

Not the en-us version, no.  But certainly adding a new officially translated version would be great.

(Feliz Navidad!)

-mpg