[Marketing] Fwd: OSGEO Track at GITA

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 10 10:54:24 EST 2010

On November 9, 2010 02:22:40 pm Cameron Shorter wrote:
>   Tyler,
> I think this is a good opportunity for OSGeo. I suggest forwarding to
> OSGeo Discuss asking for people who may be interested in presenting and
> man the booth.

That's the plan but I wanted to get marketing committee's nod first.  I'll be
the event owner and will coordinate with GITA on it, unless some others are
interested too.  I'll take it as a yes by others that it is worth going to.
In our IRC meeting there were at least 3 of us likely to attend.

Thanks,