[Marketing] Fwd: OSGEO Track at GITA

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Nov 10 11:01:53 EST 2010

This probably goes without saying, but obviously it makes sense for the
FOSS4G Denver team to be engaged in this from a marketing perspective. I
think as you said it will be a good chance to tempt people back for more at
FOSS4G later in the year.

I will be at the GITA conference anyway and should be able to help out with
a talk on this track if needed (I have also heard a rumor that there may be
a chance of me doing a keynote talk at the main conference but that hasn't
been confirmed ... if so that would give me a good platform to talk about
both the OSGeo track and FOSS4G, in the context of the growth in open source
etc etc).

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) <tmitchell at osgeo.org