[Marketing] Marketing Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Jun 9 23:56:47 PDT 2012

Thanks Cameron,
Your feedback is appreciated and I encourage you to proceed.

I just read the minutes of the last board meeting stating that the board has a need for an Ambassador type of role besides the Advocate role as discussed here. So we could maybe start that discussion after establishing the Advocate role. See one before last point in the Notes section of the board meeting http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-06-07

Cheers,
Jeroen

Op 10 jun. 2012 om 02:14 heeft Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: