[Marketing] Please add your OSGeo Advocate profile, and provide feedback

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:59:16 PDT 2012

OSGeo marketing committee,

I've created a template and process to allow people to add their
profiles as OSGeo Advocates.
Within the next week, by 19 June, could you all please try following the
profile writing instructions, and add your own profiles.

I'd like to test the template against yourselves first and make sure it
is easy to follow, and also to collect any feedback you might have,
before we go to the rest of the OSGeo community.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager