[Marketing] Please add your OSGeo Advocate profile, and provide feedback

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 12 13:54:19 PDT 2012

On 12 June 2012 00:59, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> OSGeo marketing committee,
>
> I've created a template and process to allow people to add their profiles as
> OSGeo Advocates.
> Within the next week, by 19 June, could you all please try following the
> profile writing instructions, and add your own profiles.
>
> I'd like to test the template against yourselves first and make sure it is
> easy to follow, and also to collect any feedback you might have, before we
> go to the rest of the OSGeo community.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate

Hi Cameron,

I've updated my user page[1] at the wiki with your template, improving
my description, updating tasks and so on. Apart from the template y
have:

- a link to OSM map with my coordinates on the location section.
- a section regarding my time zone
- the macro for the users map

So I think the profile looks better but I don't know if I should add
myself to the advocate list right now as I'm just a lurker on this
list. It would be an honour indeed.

Cheers!
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Jsanz

--