[Marketing] random catchup on sponsorship

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Jun 25 01:25:16 PDT 2016

Maybe we can have a requirement for sponsor levels that the maximum number of employees is x (one in case of bronze). This would prevent a large company to advertise at virtually no cost. I know quite some organizations that do this (GSDI and OGC for instance force a minimum membership fee depending on size and economic region).
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler