[Marketing] random catchup on sponsorship

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sat Jun 25 03:21:10 PDT 2016

Jeroen, Jody, others,

Keep in mind that in several companies only a part is involved in geospatial (for instance: my employer Ordina has 3000 employees, of which 35 are in the Geospatial units (plus another 50 or so in VR/Augmented Reality, Business Intelligence and other directly geospatial departments.

Regards,

Gert-Jan