[Marketing] meeting mins

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 27 11:03:29 PST 2016

Hi Jody, hi marketing-committee,

Jody thanks for the minutes.

I would suggest to put the meeting minutes to the wiki too. It makes it
easier to get an overview in the future and it is possible to make
corrections.

Is this ok?

Here is the link to the Marketing category in the wiki with all the
references to marketing pages.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Marketing
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Marketing

Astrid