[Marketing] meeting mins

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:06:59 PST 2016

Sorry the notes were such a mess, as it was our first meeting everyone had
stuff to say (and I could not keep up). Next time I would like to ask
everyone attending help out with the titan pad (or google doc) notes :)

I do not mind if we put something on the wiki. I would recommend doing
something similar to the board meetings:  provide a summary of actions /
motions, and then link to the notes.