[Marketing] resource form ready

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:31:58 PDT 2017

Resource form is ready - please try it out.
​
 Resource
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13NGPlluDMOh9GwBF6fz4zMDNkBSPiOgzFzrSu_1Wph8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

I had a couple questions when creating this from the wireframe and visual
design mock ups.

- Do we need an author field? To cross link to the members pages...
- Topic needs to direct align with our software choose-a-project names
- Industry or Discipline - our list is very short, made an other category
so people could add more

I am not quite sure how resources are cross linked to event, project,
committee, local chapter, geoforall lab pages - do we use tags or do we
need another thing?