[Marketing] Logo Design

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu May 4 03:39:34 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I honestly welcome the new logo proposal and agree it is time to update / refresh the current logo!

And actually like the proposed / preferred “Sophisticated” version a lot!

Change is never easy, but that should not stop us from changing and renewing ourselves. Even if it is only about the logo. I understand the hesitation because of existing derived logo’s but think that should not force us to hold on to what we currently have.

My 2 cents, even though I’m no longer active in the Marketing committee and you can safely ignore my point of view ;)

Cheers,
Jeroen