[Marketing] standing down Marketing

Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Oct 2 13:17:37 PDT 2017

Folks,

I have been so distracted by other projects lately that I figure it is
better to resign from the Marketing committee. Thanks for all your great
work and thumbs up for coming projects. I moved my name on the Wiki page
to past members.

You should (ah, how I hate these wise guys telling other people what
needs to be done...) probably update (or just delete and purge) this
page and the linked SVN contents: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Logo

Beware, there is loads of stuff out there with our old logo, it will
take ages to even update all documents templates. Maybe it will really
be easier to remove lots of it and use the new material instead.

Best regards,

Arnulf