[Marketing] standing down Marketing

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:31:39 PDT 2017

Thanks for your service Arnulf, you are an inspiration to everyone as
always :)

As for the logo I am waiting for our final style guide (component 1) and
then we can archive these pages. I am really focused on the website short
term (please encourage SAC to sort out hosting).

Long term for the wiki ... I am not sure what pages on the wiki the
marketing committee is responsible for an delete / redirect as appropriate.