[Marketing] review: component 1 branding and online style guide

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 12:21:12 PDT 2017

So the ball for this is currently in Pim's court, we were able to supply
the missing cartography image - with the delivery of a revised style guide
we should be able to make a motion to accept component 1.

Cameron with respect to your feedback, we need a discussion to resolve your
concerns about wording, do you want to handle this on email, the bug
tracker or a breakout meeting?

1) We slightly tweaked the wording in last week's meeting to be clear about
changing the osgeo logo, vs creating a sub brand logo - but that may or may
not be sufficient to address your concerns.

2) We are sticking with requiring the OSGeo logo on official communication,
I considered changing the word from "official communication" to "official
correspondence" but I do not think that adds benefit. As per the meeting if
require the use of the logo we will see it in use far more often then if it
is only a suggestion.