[Marketing] ask for permission to include OSGeo logo at local event [Jornadas SIG Libre]

josep sitjar josep.sitjar at udg.edu
Fri Nov 23 00:37:18 PST 2018

Dear Marketing Comitte,

I'm Josep Sitjar, from SIGTE (University of Girona), and one of the
members in charge to organize Jornadas de SIG Libre
<http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/>, one of the Spain's leading
event in the field of free and open source geospatial technologies.

We are working on the new edition of Jornadas, and as I did last year,
the aim of this e-mail is just to ask for permission in order to include
again the OSGeo logo as supporter of *Jornadas SIG Libre. *

Thanks for your attention.

Bests,

Josep
--
*Josep Sitjar Suñer*
Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica i Teledetecció

Twitter @SIGTE_UDG <http://twitter.com/SIGTE_UDG> | @SIGLibreGirona
<https://twitter.com/siglibregirona>