[Marketing] marketing brochure

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:37:32 PST 2019

I should also point out we have never merged in the work from Nicolas. It
is sitting in a PR:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pulls (waiting for review comments to be
addressed).

I should also point out that my enthusiasm is for seeing things finished
(and have no personal stake in doing it myself). Indeed I am leaning
towards paying getinteractive a time and materials contract for next year
(say 40 hours) to use as needed for graphic design work.

I also think we should put a RFP to our community to provide map
integration for members/local chapters/GeoForAll (right now we hide our
maps in a filter drop down). Absolutely nobody has volunteered on this one

>>> http://spatialised.net
>>> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer
>>> http://au.linkedin.com/in/adamsteer