[MetaCRS] A CS-Map usage scenario

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 4 10:42:06 PST 2009

Oops!!! I forgot to attached the document.  Also:

There may be a way to specify vertical datums in WKT, but I've never seen it used.  If there is a way, I don't know of anybody who supports it.  WKT is a royal pain which I avoid as much as possible.  I don't know of anything in GeoTIFF tags that supports vertical datums, although like WKT there may be something which nobody I know uses.

Norm