[MOSS-archives] Updates / Springer / new release ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 7 15:03:03 PDT 2021

Peter: in the settings of the new repository could you change:

  - goto https://github.com/OSGeo/MOSS
  - choose "Settings" at top-right (the breadcrumb of
Code/Issues....Settings)
  - click on "Manage Access" in left panel
  - in middle-right, click on the "Invite teams or people" green button
  - search for my username "jmckenna"
  - click on the role "Admin"

thanks!

-jeff