[MOSS-archives] Happy new year / EGU call for submissions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 5 12:31:32 PST 2022

Happy new year Peter and all,

I have enabled the Zenodo/DOI/GitHub webhooks for the MapServer project
now, so its upcoming big 8.0 release will automatically get a DOI.
Great! (too bad that Zenodo cannot magically generate a DOI for an
existing release, as I would also like to generate one for the recent
MapServer 7.6.4 release)

Some other updates:

- I tried to find the DOI for the MOSS-archive v1.2.2 release and I
couldn't find it, I only found v1.2.1, even though v1.2.2 release exists
in GitHub (click this link here, which will always bounce you to the
latest MOSS DOI, and notice that it goes to v1.2.1 :
https://zenodo.org/record/5140318 )

- I noticed that the DOI badge in README.md in the MOSS repository
pointed to the old ploewe/MOSS repository, I have now fixed this

- I noticed that the CITATION.cff in the MOSS repository also pointed to
the old ploewe/MOSS repository, I have now fixed this

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training