[MOSS-archives] time for another release?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 2 09:59:25 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I kindly request that we start to use this forum to discuss/give
hints/request when a new release is needed (this keeps the community
informed and shows how vibrant the project is, instead of easy-to-lose
direct messages).

Should we proceed with a new release?  (if anyone has any changes to
make in the next week or so, if so please proceed, and then we can tag
the release)

repository: https://github.com/OSGeo/MOSS

Thanks everyone,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training