[MOSS-archives] time for another release?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:36:41 PDT 2022

I wasn't aware that there is any activity at all to justify a release
but, as I understood from Perers mail, there have been some updates on
automatic DOI generation, right? If so, then +1 from me to do a minor
release for integration testing.

Māris.

ceturtd., 2022. g. 2. jūn., plkst. 20:09 — lietotājs Jeff McKenna
(<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>) rakstīja: