[Journal] Volume 11: New Preliminary Master PDF in SVN

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Nov 16 22:24:21 PST 2012

A few things still remain in this list:

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:

> - The news says, "You can see slides from the talks at here" which should
> probably have a url.
> - The author credit for Open Source Geospatial Case Study, The SurveyOS
> Toolkit, and the editorial footnote all appear incorrect in the pdf but I'm
> not sure how to fix it in the sla which mostly looks like it should be
> correct.
> - The back page is still the incorrect size.  I don't see the source file
> so correcting it (other than cropping it with imagemagick since it is
> already raster instead of vector) is difficult.
>
> Things I didn't change but would like input on:
> - "I'll immediately start collecting items for our 2012 Peer Review..." do
> you mean 2013?

Also a quick review turned up a few minor items:

I previously changed the TOC to say "News 09" however, it was previously
correct when it said "News 08".  It was just the page numbers which were
incorrectly numbered which now appear correct.  I'm not at a computer
capable of updating that right now.  Can someone change that?

Second page of UK report said "January 2012".  I'm not at a computer
capable of updating that right now.  Can someone change that?

pycsw pdf was not updated.  Can this be updated?

Bests, Eli